Sunday 8 July 2012

LIKE Ideas 2012: The Business of Social Media

On 29th June 2012, I attended the inaugural conference of the London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE). I was involved in helping to organise the event and it was a brilliant experience, not only because social media is a topic I am interested in and it was the largest event I've ever been involved in but also because I was given the opportunity to work with some lovely hardworking and professional people whom I greatly admire.

If you click on the picture, it should take you to an issuu book covering my writeup of the event (not the organising of it - that's for a later blog). This is the first time I've used issuu, I was introduced to it via Ned Potter's blog post, I thought I'd give it a try as it's rather a long post so looked pretty boring on paper.. Unfortunately, it isn't particularly compatible with Google Blogspot - unless I want to add it as a separate element. I will definitely use issuu in future but maybe not for blog posts...


The attendees of LIKEideas on the grand staircase of the Old Sessions House, taken by Ben Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment